Children 13 years old and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult into the pool area.
Patrons legally disabled may utilize the senior fees, regardless of their age.
All tickets and passes may be purchased at the front desk of the aquatic center, which entitles the customer to use of the pool, hot tub, sauna, and locker rooms during recreational swim and lap swim.
Re-entryOnce admitted, the customer may re-enter the facility as many times as they wish throughout the day. Customers must sign themselves out on the re-entry form at the front desk. Upon re-entry, the customer must sign in again. Daily admission tickets are nonrefundable.
The aquatic center will close in the event of thunder and lightning.
Patrons will be removed from the pool and pool deck in the instance of thunder or lightning.
The pool will reopen 30 minutes after the last occurrence of thunder and lightning.
Rain passes will be issued if the center does not reopen or if individuals wish to leave before the storm passes.
In case of ice, snow and power outages, please call in advance. Hazardous road or weather
conditions may result in a delayed opening or early closure of the facility.
Daycare, Schools and Other Groups
Groups planning to bring 10 or more swimmers during recreational swim hours are required to schedule with the Blacksburg Aquatic Center at least one week in advance.
Proper Swim Attire Required As Described Below:
- Swim suits are required.
- No bras or shorts that do not stay around your waist.
- Thong bikinis prohibited.
- Swim wear that becomes see through when wet is not allowed and considered indecent.
- Swimmers wanting to use a t-shirt in the pool must wear a clean t-shirt.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not bathroom trained and a swimsuit must be worn over swim diapers.
- Guests with improper or indecent swim wear will be asked to change or leave the facility.