We work hard to create and provide programs to our wonderful citizens. We understand there are times people need to cancel. Please be mindful when signing up for multiple programs as cancellations impact our costs for programs.
- Refund requests made less than 7 business days prior to the start of a program, camp, class or rental will incur a $15.00 service fee per program. Full refunds will be provided if requested prior to 7 business days.
- A $25 service charge will apply to all cash refunds. Refunds under $25 will be credited to the household account.
- Credit card refunds will be processed 2 business days after the original transaction to ensure charges and refunds are processed fully.
Inclement Weather Policy
- In the event of cancellations, you will receive an email, and information will be posted at www.facebook.com/BlacksburgParksandRecreation. You also can call the Blacksburg Community Center at 540-443-1140, Blacksburg Aquatic Center at 540-443-1120, or the main office at 540-443-1100 for updates.
- Sign up for Citizens Alert for email notification.
Wait List Policy
If programs are full, registrants can elect to be put on a waiting list. Once a spot opens, registrants will be contacted in order based on the wait list. If a registrant is unavailable or unreachable, Blacksburg Parks and Recreation will immediately contact the next person on the list until the spot is filled.