Westview Cemetery is located on Roanoke Street and is owned and operated by the Town of Blacksburg. The cemetery is an important historic and passive recreational resource in the heart of Blacksburg. It is a very early example of a Park Cemetery, and features gravesites of many of the town’s most noteworthy citizens. In addition to continuing to serve as one of the community’s primary burial grounds, Westview is a popular destination for strolling, and still graces the town with its natural beauty.
For information on maintenance, sales, and grave openings, call the Public Works Department at 540-443-1200 or email email@example.com.
For information on records, deeds, lot transfers, payments, or map records, call the Finance Department at 540-443-1055.